Every event we take you to a different boutique fitness studio and social destination. This time we will be taking over Movin London, a NEW dynamic concept studio in Camden! The group class is geared for anyone and everyone, so whatever your fitness level, this is for you. We'll be doing their signature class 'Movin' which is a full body excercise! It's a cocktail of BOX, ROW, RIDE with circuits to give it that extra kick. It keeps your heart rate up, pushing you through constantly changing exercises, will definitely make you sweat and leave you buzzing well into the next day.
We will then head to lunch after to fuel up for lunch at The Blues Kitchen Camden (see options below)! Did you hear it's pretty buzzing in there on weekends?
Don’t be shy! We welcome everyone!
- 55MIN HIIT Class
- Lunch at The Blues Kitchen (see options below)
- Work Me Shape Goodie Bag
- Social & Make New Friends!
Hope to see you there!
1. Buttermilk Pancakes- Maple syrup, bacon
2. The Big Bluesy Breakfast- Pork patty, bacon, BBQ beans, sourdough, portobello mushrooms, eggs, homefries
3. Sweet Potato Hash, Eggs & Spinach (V)- Spinach, Tunworth cheese, poached eggs, fried green tomatoes, honey
4. Smashed Avo & Eggs On Toast- Smashed avocados, poached eggs, salsa verde, breakfast radish
5. Creole Crab Benedict- Crab cakes, poached egg, hollandaise
6. Huevos Rancheros- Corn tortilla, eggs, chorizo, refried beans, cheese, tomatillo salsa, red chilli sauce, sour cream
7. Wings Buffalo Chicken Wings- Blue cheese dip
8. Cheeseburger with salad and fries- Dry aged Longhorn beef, American cheese, ketchup, mustard, onions, pickles (add bacon?)
9. Hot Chicken Sandwich with salad and fries- Fried chicken thigh, hot Buffalo sauce, slaw, pickle, mayo
10. Creole Bean Burger with salad and fries (V) or (VG)- Creole bean patty, tomato salsa, vegan mayo, vegan or American cheese
The sessions will be as follows:
12:20 PM - Arrive - Sign Health & Safety/ Waiver form
12:40 PM - 13:35 PM- 55 MIN Functional Training
1:35PM - 2:10 PM- Shower / Refresh
2:20 PM- Lunch at The Blues Kitchen